Global Resource Technical Expertise - C H Materials Specialists in Passive Fire Protection
ROKU System AWM II
The ROKU System AWM II consists of a several layers of high performance intumescent material ROKU strip encased in a solid metal sleeve. In the event of fire, the intumescent material expands sealing the opening hermetically against flames and smoke.
- Sealing of plastic pipes up to a maximum of 400mm in solid walls, drywall partitions and solid ceilings.
- Suitable for insulated and un insulated plastic pipes
- Narrow dimensions to collar make it suitable for confined spaces
- Suitable for application in wet and humid areas
- Easy fix gives excellent usability.
- Technical data including ETA available on request.